Australia's Best Marlin Fishing Operation
The new CALYPSO was built in 2008 by O'Brien Boats in Townsville | O'BRIEN 47ft SPORTS FISHING VESSEL |
A family business just like Calypso Fishing Adventures Peter and his son Leigh saw the need for a purpose built sportfishing vessel, able to handle the rugged oceans along Australia's east coast.
With the construction of the Calypso Peter and Leigh got it right.
- Twin 660hp CUMMINS engines and a 13Kva Genset, water maker, brine tanks, live wells
- Sleeping for 6 guests
- Calypso has been fitted out with the latest Raymarine navigation and fish finding equipment including a full automatic FLIR thermal camera making that late night journey after a long fight on the fish all that much safer.
- All the electronics are fully inter grated with the spectacular surround sound entertainment system which comes into its own each evening making your stay just like home with the GBR as your back yard.
- Air-conditioned comfort through out the CALYPSO. With two complete ensuites for added comfort.
- Separate Mens and Ladies bathrooms.
The accomodation on board is ample for upto four guests liveaboard and up to 6 anglers for a day trip marlin fishing.
Rest assured you will realise your every need is catered for onboard when marlin fishing on the Calypso. Live aboard or day tripping all meals are made with fresh local produce and YES you can eat your catch.